How to do Barbell drag curl ?
This action directly actives the forearm. It is one of the few moves that only runs the biceps.
- Target Muscle: Biceps Brachii.
- Auxiliary Muscles: Brachialis, Brachioradialis, Posterioor deltoid.
Things to pay attention
- You should grasp the bar at shoulder width and our fingers pass under the bar.
- You can lean the bar a little bit on yourself.
- You should spread our feet at shoulder height and release your arm literally
- Our body should stand as still as possible and you have to try to do it without disturbing your momentum, so that you will be able to get full efficiency from the movement.